Merchant Terms and Conditions
- Merchant will contact within 3 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Merchant will deliver, set up your picnic and have it ready upon your arrival. Once you arrive, merchant will leave the picnic set for you to enjoy for the entire duration of your reservation. After the picnic, merchant will return to the site to do cleaning and pack things up.
- Customers are responsible for taking care of the items.
- Picnicking packages do not include food or beverages. You are most welcomed to bring your own food and beverages.
- Late arrival will not receive an extension of scheduled booking time.
- If it’s expected to have weather condition during reserved date, you must contact merchants at least 48 hours in advance of your picnic to discuss the alternatives. Rescheduled dates are subject to availability.
- If you need to reschedule the date with personal reason, you must contact merchants at least 72 hours in advance of your picnic to discuss the alternatives. Rescheduled dates are subject to availability.
- Merchant will not assemble the picnic setup if it’s expected to rain.
- Order is not refundable when booking is confirmed.
- The booking will not be secured if the payment hasn’t been made.
PET-A-HOOD Terms & Conditions
- Pet-a-hood is not the seller or supplier of the products of services.
- Pet-a-hood is responsible for managing and administering its website, arranging order processing and fulfillment for the products or services you ordered from the merchant through its website.
- Whatever item you purchase via Pet-a-hood will be subject to the terms and conditions of that merchant. The merchant is responsible for the sale and for dealing with any claims or any other issues arising out of or in connection with the contract between you and the merchant.
- Service arrangement will be processed and will based on the customer's provided information via the order without prior notice.
- Product images are provided by merchants. For reference only.