【Get The New PURINA ONE®️ Experience Kit for Free】
The new PURINA ONE® Immune Defence Plus+ Series give all-around protection for all cats. It is specially formulated with a blend of natural antioxidants and immunity-boosting nutrients - Vitamins C & E, Beta Glucans, and Omega 3 & 6 - to activate her immune health and support her visible health from within. It will help in boosting vitality, improving digestive system and enhancing the shininess of hair and appearance after 3 weeks of feeding.
Witness the visible differences in her, join now and get a PURINA ONE® experience pack for trial (including PURINA ONE® Dry Cat Food 1.5KG)
Get the new PURINA ONE® experience pack and participate in the 3-week challenge
Event Registration Period：June 29 - July 10, 2022 23:59
First 250 Eligible participants will get one experience pack
- Fill in the registration form and become PET-A-HOOD's member
- Member's account must be verified
- Complete information on [MY PET's PROFILE] is required for Experience Pack distribution purposes*
- The eligible winners will be selected based on the registration form, and they will get one experience pack (including PURINA ONE® Cat Dry Food 1.5 kg)
- Eligible winners will be notified individually on or before Jul 29, 2022. Experience pack will be sent to the registered address via the registration form
* Experience pack (1.5 kg) will be distributed according to the age of the cats. Limited quotas, first-come-first-serve basis and while stock last.
To learn more about PURINA ONE® Series, click here:
Feeding PURINA ONE® daily helps build the size visible signs of health. The appealing taste ensures they complete and enjoy every bow.
Terms and conditions
By participating in this promotional activity, the participant agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- This promotional activity is organized by PET-A-HOOD (the “Organizer”). Nestle Hong Kong Limited (“Nestle”) is the product sponsor of this promotional activity.
- All participants must be a valid Hong Kong Residents.
- All participants must be aged 18 years or above and be able to provide a valid Hong Kong address.
- For the purposes of contacting the participants, the Organizer will collect and process the following personal information of the participants: name, contact number, mailing address, and e-mail address.
- The Organizer will not share the participant's personal information with third parties unless required for the delivery of the products, or is otherwise required by law or is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of the Organizer.
- Participants who participated in the previous [PURINA ONE®] promotion and have received the trial package will be disqualified automatically.
- Successful participants will receive one experience kit only.
- Products will be delivered to the successful participants at their provided address within two weeks of notification. Delivery service is only available in Hong Kong. Participants shall be responsible for any failures in delivery arising from errors or omissions in the address provided, or mailing mistakes. The product will not be reissued.
- The product cannot be exchanged for cash or other products.
- Qualified winners will receive a winner notification email from PET-A-HOOD on or before Jul 29, 2022.
- No individual notification will be sent to unsuccessful participants.
- The promotional photos are for reference only. The actual product may vary, and successful participants shall not dispute this.
- Participants are responsible for ensuring the truthfulness, accuracy and legality of the information provided (including personal information) The participant shall bear responsibility for any problems arising from incomplete submission, failed submission, falsification of information and/or incomplete information on the participant’s personal information, etc.
- The information provided by the participants cannot be modified after submission. All information is subject to the records provided by the participant, and any incorrect or incomplete information will be deemed invalid.
- The Organizer and its affiliates will not be responsible for any problems or data loss caused by the participant’s accidental exit of the promotional website, or due to any technical problems such as website/computer programs, viruses, hackings, system failures, etc.
- Participants warrant and represent that they will not participate in this promotional activity in a fraudulent or deceptive manner. The Organizer reserved the rights to verify the authenticity of any personal information provided and to disqualify any participant who has failed to comply with these terms and conditions, or any participant who cheats or falsifies his/her account.
- The Organizer will reject, move or delete any reviews which contain inappropriate, malicious or promotional content. The Organizer reserves the right to make the final decision on the publication of all reviews at its sole discretion without providing any reason or notice.
- By participating in this promotional activity, participants are deemed to have consented to the use of their personal data for direct marketing purposes. Participants have the right to opt out of receiving marketing information from the Organizer at any time. Participants may do so by contacting the Organizer via email (*) or by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the marketing emails.
- Employees of the Organizer and the marketing agency of this promotional activity, as well as their family members, are not allowed to participate in this promotional activity as a matter of fairness.
- Participants agree to release the Organizer from all liabilities, demands, claims, damages or lawsuits, regardless of the cause, arising out of or in connection with this promotional activity, including but not limited to the negligence of the Organizer. The Organizer shall not be liable for any loss, theft, damage or injury to any property or person, whether arising in contract, negligence, equity or otherwise.
- Participants acknowledge and agree that they are participating in this promotional activity at their own risk. Participants are advised to read all information, labels and warnings on the product packaging in advance. The Organizer is not responsible for the accuracy and reliability of the product information. To the extent permitted by law, the Organizer makes no representation and warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, with respect to the content or service of the product, including but not limited to, the product’s quality, merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for purpose.
- Participants acknowledge and agree that the Organizer’s decision on all matters relating to this promotion shall be final and binding.
- The Organizer reserves the right to modify or amend these terms and conditions without prior notification or consent of the participant.
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.